Tuesday 6 January 2015

Gnorm's trip to Florida


Dear MacWands,

 I hope you had a great winter break. I had the most awesome time! Many of you may have known that Mrs. Snow, your principal invited me to join her family on a sunny Florida vacation! She was so nice to take me along and her family was very kind and funny.

I have never been to anywhere so far away. It took 24 hours to drive in the car. I offered to drive but they said it was okay and that I should just relax. Ms. Wand sent me with some great sun glasses and a bathing suit. That was good thinking on her part.

I was having so much fun on the trip Mrs. Snow decided to take some pictures of me so that I could share them with you.

As you can see I played in the sand a lot. It was so warm, not like the snow at home. I even got to sit in one of those lounge chairs by the ocean and see all the people swimming. I didn’t go in the water this time, I was a little afraid.

I also wanted to show you that Florida has grass! Because it is so warm there they don’t get snow like we do. I was able to travel around and have many fun adventures.

I can’t wait until my next big adventure if Mrs. Snow ever invites you to go on vacation with her I would go!!!!!

Love,

Gnorm