Sunday 14 September 2014

All about Ms.MacDearmid

Let me take this opportunity to tell you about myself. Not only am I a teacher but I am a mother of 2 amazing boys. They are the center of my universe. They are 8.5 and 6.5 years old. I also am blessed to have 2 wonderful stepchildren.  My step son is 9 and my step daughter is 7. Although I have a busy and hectic houshold I wouldn't change it for the world.
Having my own children really enabled me to become a better teacher, as I was then able to fully understand the prespective of a parent.

I hold 2 diplomas. 1 in Recreation Leadership and the other in Early Childhood Education.  I have spent the past 10 years teaching in a Private Jewish  Nursery School. This is my first year working for the YRDSB and I am pleased to have been given the opportunity to work at Highview P.S. I look forward to being with your children each and every day.

I have a love for sports. Ive personally been involved through out my public and high school years. I have also played competitive soccer for 14 years and Ontario Volleyball for 1. My love for sports and children together also gave me many years of gratification as I was a head coach for a reputable sports company teaching children sports in a non competitive way.
Monica and I look forward to a fun and exciting year and we can not wait to see the growth of your children.

Ms. Jodie MacDearmid